What do you see in the dark
When the demons come for you?

lines straight out of one of the many happy lil' diddy's enjoy listening to from one of my fav bands...

oh the demons...we all got em'.  And if you think you don't, then I feel sorry for you. Because you're either completely full of shit, in total denial...or only living half a life. 
Demons drive us...like Batman needs The Joker, we NEED our demons, despite our many...MANY attempts to abolish them. 
What would I be without them? I can't imagine a life of not recovering from something ....or dancing/battling w/ my demons...what a boring life that might be. 
Oh the demons...the many forms they take. They're especially crafty at sneaking in unexpectedly.  They grip and caress all at the same time. 
Why am i back here......

No comments: