This is the small homemade sign I bought for myself for my birthday last night after enjoying a MOST delicious dinner with my friends + red x 2 :) ..an imported blend from France, and I thought the French were the Chardonnay/white authorities!

SO yes...I will indeed attempt to write something EVER. DAY...even if it sucks...because nothing sucks more than losing your mind...and your artists ...down the rat hole of medicine.

Taking care of people is HARD.
REALLY. EFFIN. HARD.
But rewarding...?
Indeed..no doubt.  
Fulfilling??? absolutely...
Do I love it? Yes..some days more than others ... =D

But at the end of the day/shift...after you're plowed through all of your F&CKS for the day (i.e..YES...I really do give a F%CK about this person in front of me who needs my help...), its nearly impossible to give another F%CK about caring for yourself...or those in closest proximity to you, or who even may share residency with you.

But these are the MOST IMPORTANT F%CKs to give...

Therefore I will continue to try to determine how I might most effectively reserve these most precious and important F%CKs...

And when I figure it out...I'll let you know...

if you really give a F%CK..

Yes...this indeed did SUCK...(ooh lookey...I rhymed !!)




No comments: