Gratitude ...RAW..COLD...PAINFUL...



TODAY.. Raleigh, NC was EXTREMELY..
COLD…
RAINY….
RAW…
PAINFUL…

HOWEVER… I am STILL grateful for:

1.      1. MY PARENTS…LIFE.IS.HARD…and there is NO teaching or instruction in school about how to navigate this blull$h*t. Therefore, we resort to blaming our faults, shortcomings, flaws, poor genetics on our ….PARENTS. But I have entered a new realm of appreciation for my folks, seeing them as….**GASP** HUMAN BEINGS!
Not just authoritarians who need to inform me of how to conduct myself.  They TOO have their own …flaws, shortcomings, poor genetics.THEY are Not **GASP* perfect!! And it appears my parents and I have recently embarked on a “symbiotic” relationship, a soothing “ebb and flow” of us alternating between caring for each other.  This has served to be most fulfilling.  

2. NOT Running…wha wha whattt???? I’m amazed, and thrilled,of how strong my yoga practice has become now that I..ahem..NOT RUNNING. My muscles are lose, mucho mas tension. Am I no longer running away from the probelem-os?? Able to now face them…with the strength I have now been able to harbor, now that it is not all burnt out will I’m “on the run”?? But ..but..but..I thought running was my SALVAGE???
But perhaps it has been…
my SAVAGE.  

3. The rain, the raw, the PAINFULLY COLD…because perhaps..this helps me to slow down, harvest my energy, so that I will have enough…to face life…
EVERY.DAMN.DAY

YOU GOT THIS FOLKS…And if I may offer..I GOT YOU TOO.
Whether in my words, thoughts, prayers, etc…
I share with you because I adore you and hope that my words will offer some semblance of hope ..
inspiration…
whenever hou find your world might be…

COLD…
RAINY….
RAW…
PAINFUL…

Until next time… ;)
                   
Stacy Lynn

No comments: