Gratitude...for ...the "LIFE"....





Tonight..I be grateful for..

1. FOAM ROLLERs - oh foam roller how my IT band/sartorius muscle loves thee!! Rolling around on this ridiculous contraption has proven to be the most joyous 5-10 minutes of my day.  And I have to laugh at the gaggle of folks"compiled" into the stretching/foam rolling section of the gym.  It makes me wonder..
..."What the HELL are we doing to ourselves??

 How much tension are we harboring that we need to cram ourselves into this small corner, in an attempt roll, release, alleviate SOME semblance of tension that we have manged to build up into ourselves.

I feel like is like the "Cheers" section of the gym, where we all go to "commiserate"...albeit sans the libations...
hmmm..perhaps I shall offer a suggestion :)

2. Neighbors - I have Latino neighbors who LOVE to play music and often invite me over for "the wine" :) Others may be bothered by the sound of their music until the wee hours o' the morn, but I actually don't mind rolling over in my bed, and still hearing them playing..
rejoicing...
enjoying..."the life"..

and for TONIGHT... I had the PLEASURE and HONOR..of joining them to celebrate cumpleanos....and enjoying with them.. "the Roja Vinos", along with the celebrations, the familia, the harp, the guitar, the MUSIC..the JOY.......

3. "The Life"...and in particular...MY LIFE...
and while I may not be at my proudest,  I am still GRATEFUL..
to be alive...
and somehow able to enjoy a diminutive amount of accomplishments....

EVER.
DAMN.
DAY...

And for you TOO my dear compadre...WHATEVER you accomplish today...

LET it be ENOUGH...

And may you...




"Living la vida loca!!!"

Until next time...

Stacy Lynn :)




No comments: