GRATITUDE..EVERY.DAMN.DAY...


So in a time of intense, relentless, unrelenting...darkness..I have made a commitment to express my gratitude..

EVERY.DAMN.DAY...

I have been sharing with a only handful of close family and friends...
but for this time...I will share with a few more. :)

I hope you might find either inspiration, or humor...in the Crap-o-la that rolls around in this noggin of mine.. =D

Tonight I am grateful for:

1. CHEERS - in my humble opinion ...one of the BEST DAMN SHOWS in PRIME TIME HISTORY.
EVER.
....just HEARING that theme song soothes me, sends me "home". The sound of Sam Malone and Fraser's voices seem to lower my HR, BP, etc.
I have actually BEEN to the goofy/tourist attraction "Cheers" bar in Boston, and upon my arrival.. as soon as I walked in...EVERYONE KNEW MY NAME !! If yer interested, I can tell you the tale... :)

2. Fizzy/sparkling water...makes my belly feel good, calms and soothes me ...when everything else seems awry..

3. Hardcover books...I attempted to read a novel in PDF version, and it was more painful then pedaling against the wind today...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE hardcover books, especially USED books, as they have a history, and a scent to them that just in not evident in a brandy spankin' new book.  There is a passion so inherently evident in the historical paper and binding, and the turning of the pages provides that rhythmic motion that soothes and calms, and can be so much more therapeutic then ...actual therapy... :)

That's all I got folks..until next time..

Stacy Lynn =D


No comments: